Friday, July 29, 2011

The Wampler girls take on SLC

When my Best Friend liz finally  decided to come visit me here in SLC, I was beyond excited.  I pictured us sitting on my back patio with my silly hubby, drinking wine from les bourgeois glasses, reminiscing about old times and catching up on the new.  Kinda like this...







But then we thought, how much fun would it be to have her girls come and play too? BEST IDEA EVER! We had so much fun, I couldn't have imagined it going smoother. The kids played, crafted, ate treats, and played some more. Liz and I talked, played with the kids, ate veggies (what?), drank wine, and talked some more. She taught me some cool stuff on the computer and took tons of pics (1000 to be exact)! 

I mean, don't get me wrong, our nights after the kiddos crashed were tons of fun...but look at all the fun memories we made!  Thanks to her fabulous photog skills, here's a peek at what we did when the Wampler girls took on SLC!



S'more S'mores?  Yes Please.


Our Dollies


Lagoon and laguna beach

The girl's craft wall.  and some 'toon time.

We played outside...A lot.  Mady was thrilled to share her Dragonfly catching technique.



Hikers.  Her girls had never seen mountains before

i have no idea what liz is "presenting" but trust me, it's no baby.

The ladies always love york.  and a pic of life long friends:)



Oh...and if you're wondering where jack was the whole time...


I'm right here!


Always along for the ride!

We love you Liz, Halle, and Preslie!  Come back soon!






3 comments:

Katie said...

I love your blog, your pics, your wit!! I love it all! I want tips from you because your collages and pics are AMAZING!! Looks like you had so much fun with Liz and her girls!

Liz Wampler said...

ANNIE!!!! I LOVE this post!! You are SO creative! LOVE the collages. Love the way you edited the pics! We had the most amazing time! Love all of you!!

Lara said...

super cute post. I love all the cute and creative pics. And love your blog layout the top is darling!