Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's a....


Well, I'm 20 weeks along with baby #4, and it's a BOY!  We could not be more excited to be giving Jack a brother.  As cute and fun as all those bows and tutus are, it is so much simpler for me with a little dude (except for all the skin issues, food allergies, and sleep problems that my boy has had:/).  Jack is little cuddlebug, neither of my girls were like that.  I now know what other moms speak of when they say boys love their mamas, so how could I not be excited for another?!  Plus all my baby boy stuff is already out and ready, perfect really.

In other news, our first baby boy is officially and exclusively a walker!  Finally at 15 months Jack has mastered the skill and he couldn't be cuter at it (as with everything Jack does, it's melts my heart!).  He's been taking a few steps here and there, but always resorted back to crawling because it was faster...honestly I've never seen a faster crawler!  But about 2 weeks ago that changed, and now he's practically running.



Oh how time flies.  I feel like I was just at my ultrasound appointment finding out baby # 3 was a boy...and now he's about to be a big brother.  Crazy.  But we are so blessed that another seemingly healthy baby boy is on the way and could not be more thrilled!

3 comments:

Malinda said...

Wow, such exciting news! You guys make pretty adorable kiddos...I can see why you keep going ;) Congratulations!

Jylaire said...

Yay! I love that you're having another little boy! It's perfect!

Yatesfam said...

Such a cute way of sharing! Your kids are all so cute. You are going to love having two of each! It seriously is the best.