Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was fabulous this year thanks to my cute fam, a day packed full of fun!  The kids actually let us sleep in, York made breakfast, and then we headed out for church.  After mass we went straight to Oakridge for brunch with the fam, then on to Lagoon.  The kids had so much fun riding rides with their cousins and taking a break to enjoy some ice cream.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and to have as great of role models as I do in my mom and York's mom in my life.  A big thanks to them for everything they do for us, and to York and the kiddies for making this mama feel so loved!

Love my family!

I'm so lucky that they're mine:)

Fun with cousins at Lagoon!


One of the perks of having a "school kid"...the sweet things they make for you!  And, after she gave me her school present that I was so thankful for, Mady kept going up to her room and bringing me more presents...hence the picture on the right:)







1 comment:

Kelly said...

Annie - you look beautiful and the kids are adorable as always. Glad you had a good day!