Sunday, August 19, 2012

More Jonah pics...

I have SO MANY pictures of Jonah and the kids that I've been wanting to put on here but not enough time to actually sit down and do it.  It's been about a month since my last post, I figure I'd better get on it before I get too far behind...

I had Jonah on a Tuesday and came home that Friday.  As I said, I love my hospital stays, but of course there's no place like home.  Everyone adjusted really well and I just can say enough how blessed we are!

Jonah comes home!



Jonah at 1 week old

Sophie and Skye with their babies

Jack loves this baby.  He gets in trouble for hitting, biting, and pulling his sisters hair but is nothing but super sweet to his baby brother.

Movie night!









At his 2 week check up with Grandpa.  He weighed 7lbs 14oz

They all wanted to help give him his first bath!




1 comment:

K Teson said...

Love all those pictures. Jonah doesn't know how much he is loved...Beautiful family!