Thursday, October 4, 2012

Jonah's Baptism..

Jonah was baptized on September 22, becoming the newest member of the Catholic Church - what a special day!  Have I mentioned before what an AMAZING family I have?  I am so grateful for Melissa and Shawn who flew in to be his Godparents and my parents who made trip as well.  Thank you guys SO much.  We had a fun weekend with the 4 of them visiting...only wish it could have been for longer!

A couple pics before mass..

And during..


 And after..



Proud mommy and daddy..

The kiddos sure love their KC Grandma..



 Treats after mass..




Jonah and his Godparents..


Our sweet girls..


Trying to get a good pic of these four is nearly impossible..

And a few pics of the rest of the weekend..


Congratulations sweet Jonah on receiving your first Sacrament, we love you so little boy!  xoxo

2 comments:

K Teson said...

Your kids are so sweet! Welcome to the church, Jonah!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! You have the most beautiful kids!! I miss you so much!! Can't wait for the holidays! You're coming to kc aren't ya??? Baby Jonah is so sweet!! I can't wait to see him again soon!