Thursday, July 19, 2012

Introducing Jonah Jay Yates

So I've been meaning to do a post since Jonah was born 2 weeks and 2 days ago, but the number of pictures that I have already accumulated is overwhelming...so I'm just going to start with the pictures that Paige took (paigedavisphotography.com) when Jonah was just 6 days old.  I had known for a long time that I wanted to do them at our house, and I could not be happier with how they turned out...as my mom said "Paige did it again!".  I'm so thankful that she was able to capture these precious moments of teeny Jonah, as well as the sweet sibling/family pictures.


















4 comments:

Joni said...

I Love Every single one of these precious, beautiful photos and the precious beautiful people in them!!

Preston said...

JJ is quite the hairy little monkey isn't he? I can't believe I haven't had the chance to meet him yet.
The photo of him sleeping at the foot of the bed with the rest of the fam playing in the background is my favorite shot.

Annie Yates said...

Thanks guys, every time I look at them my heart melts! Pres, I can't believe you haven't met him either...and yes, hairy monkey is right!

Lara said...

Seriously gorgeous. Oh my gosh! I absolutely love them all, especially the one of the 3 kids laying on your bed and Jonah bundled in a ball in the front :) wow that is so perfect! So many good ones, congrats again on your beautiful fam Annie.