Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Last night with 3 kids...

Ok, ok so I really meant to do this post the night before I went to the hospital to have Jonah, BUT it didn't happen, so I'm going to go ahead and post this picture that I DID take the night before...


Although you wait a whole 9 months planning for the baby, when the time actually comes its hard to believe that its finally there.  It had been just the 3 of them for a whole 19 months;) but I still couldn't believe we were about to add one more.  

The girls were up getting ready for bed one night, and just looking extra cute, so I grabbed my camera and took a few pics.  Looking at them just make me so grateful that they have each other and I really hope they will always be best friends.  We also couldn't be more blessed to be giving Jack a brother, and of course we hope the same for them. 




Nothing in this world makes me happier than when these two are "being best friends"

SISTERS!
Ok, and these were just too cute of Sophie not to share:)
 


And one more of these 3...it makes me laugh!  Can't wait to meet your little brother tomorrow! (as if written when I meant to:)



1 comment:

Katie said...

Love all of these pictures!! Your kids are DARLING!!!