Monday, June 13, 2011

Jack is 6 months old!

Well...actually he's 7 months old now, but I wanted to share some of his 6 month pics taken by Paige Davis because they are just so dang cute! (OK, THIS time I'm really going to keep up with this thing;)
Jack is seriously the BEST baby ever. Not so much in the sleep department still, but when he is awake he is just the sweetest, smiliest, most content little guy. I cannot get enough of him and am constantly cuddling, kissing, and loving on every inch of his chunky little self. He loves to sit up and play with toys and is constantly observing his surroundings.
Paige got tons of great shots, but here are a few of my favs...








And here are a few pics of Jack as a 7 month old...



2 comments:

Katie said...

I LOVE the pics of Jack and I LOVE this blog!!! So excited to follow it!! Miss you tons!

yatesfam said...

He is getting so big! He is so stinkin cute too...but that's not a surprise.