Thursday, June 16, 2011

Sophia Frances Yates...


Sophie, Sophie. My little princess. When Jack was first born I couldn't get over how much of a baby she still seemed to me. In the last month or so though, she is seeming so much more grown up, and I just can't get over it! She is always trying to keep up with her big sister, and always loving on her baby brother. She loves to color and paint but she is probably the happiest when she's outside-jumping on the trampoline, at the park, swinging, looking for bugs with Mady, or swimming. She is such a silly girl, always making us laugh, and whenever she's not biting, hitting, or pulling Mady's hair, those two are the best of friends. Everyday when I put Jack down for his morning nap, I close them in their playroom together, and before I open the door (and after I've checked e-mail, cleaned up breakfast, and maybe made a phone call;) I listen to them play together, and it is just so sweet. I really hope they will be best friends forever!












Mady has had swim lessons at Oakridge everyday this week, and lucky for Sophie-and me-she was able to swim in the baby pool during Mady's lesson. She is so comfortable in the water and one happy girl while she's in it!

1 comment:

Lara said...

Sophie is absolutely adorable. I love that your two girls are so close in age and are best of buds (except for the occasional fighting but that's what sisters are for!)