Friday, September 7, 2012

Are you ready for some football..

Well, York's favorite time of year has arrived...Utah football season.  We are looking forward to Saturday tailgates with friends and family but first I wanted to post a few pics from last season that I never got around to putting up...look how little Jack was, such a cutie!



Don't worry friends...I'm still a TIGER at heart!


And this year, the first game was on a Thursday...York took the afternoon off and since it was my regular babysitter day, Jonah and I headed up to the U for the afternoon.  I came home that night before the game and assumed my "motherly duties" and took the kids to Mady's soccer practice, but it was sure fun having the afternoon off!

Jonah is quickly catching up in size to his cousin Lucy, and York is sure proud of his baby boy in red!



Jonah, clearly impressed with his first tailgate experience!


No comments: