Friday, June 1, 2012

School's out for SUMMER!

Yesterday was Mady's last day of Pre-K!  I can't believe she will be starting Kindergarten in just a couple of months.  She is so ready, and exited!  When I dropped her off yesterday morning I said "Have a great last day of school!" and she said, "but I'm so sad, I want to go more!".  School is her favorite thing and we are so proud of how well she did this year.  I was a bit nervous with it being every day since she hadn't done any type of preschool before, but not once did she ever complain about going.  Each morning she woke up (and although sometimes I had to drag her out of bed) excited to go see her teacher and her friends.   It was her teacher Ms. Hovanec's first year teaching, but she was so great and Mady just loved her.
I for one am so glad that she is done for the summer and we have a month to relax before baby comes.  Sleeping in, playing with friends, swimming, and late nights...HERE WE COME!

First day of school and last day of school


These crack me up...she wanted pics of her and cubby by the flowers.

Mady and Ms. Hovanec


And we wasted no time getting our summer started.  We were outside eating breakfast and filling the pool by 9am this morning...


We got a babysitter for Sophie and Jack during naptime and took Mady on Mommy/Daddy date to Boondocks to celebrate being done with an awesome year of Pre-K....

 And then we went home to wake up the babies and make our first visit to Oakridge...


*CHeErS* to SuMmER!

No comments: